January 10, 2082. Rockets soared heavenward. Since they targeted strategic facilities, global industrial and energy infrastructures were mostly demolished. Although tens of millions died on the very first day, this was nothing but a warm-up before the true reaping started: Pestilence and Famine had always been the most effective among the apocalyptic horsemen.
Mankind saw its laws fall down like a house of cards, as the most ancient one was restored: «Kill or be killed. Eat or be eaten».
Year 2120. Endless fights for vital resources finally resulted in some sort of balancing state. However, this balance tended to escalate into quarrels of various factions, hectically seeking to split everything of at least some value.
- Huge arsenal. We grant the player a large choice of devices to bring death and destruction with. Melee weapons, firearms, bulletproof shields, various ammo, explosives, stimulators and more!
- Violence. Area-based damage system allows to shoot enemies’ body parts off but losing an arm and a leg does not matter to tough wasteland dwellers...
- Augmented body parts. The character may lose a limb but it’s far from a game over, as powerful combat prostheses shall replace weak flesh.
- Weapon customization. Weapons are fully customizable. Any part can be replaced: barrels, hand guards, sights and buttstocks of firearms, as well as handles, guards and blades of melee weapons.
- Shields. From simple wooden bucklers that can hardly bear an axe blow, to high tech bulletproof shields equipped with built-in flamethrowers and stunning devices, they are all an essential part of equipment.
- Non-linear plot. Quests that you receive depend on what decisions you have made and what faction you have joined. One will have to beat the game multiple times to see all possible endings.
- Global map. The wastelands are large, and the mechanics of travel between distinct game locations are inspired by the old skull RPGs.