Based in Moscow, Russia
POSTWORLD is Postapocalyptic Hardcore Roguelite Action RPG. You managed to escape from secret labs of ominous transnational corporation (TNC) where you were one of many subjects to inhumane experiments. Now you roam the wasteland hoping to survive and take revenge.
You will have to cooperate with 3 factions (Cultists, Railwaymen, Slavers) on the post-apocalyptic Russian landscape.
You may either join one of the factions and help it to destroy the others, or swim against the stream and become the Wasteland King! For more information visit game's Steam page.
Idea to create post-apocalyptic Action RPG was born in 2015. Even though it attracted a lot of enthusiastic people at the beginning it still remained an idea. Somehow we managed to push it further. A lot of time was spent to choose and develop core features of the game and its common style. We decided to start full-time development in beginning of 2017. Although the game is pretty ambitious for young indie studio as ours we are moving forward to release thanks to great teamwork and community feedback.
- Huge arsenal. We grant the player a large choice of devices to bring death and destruction with. Melee weapons, firearms, bulletproof shields, various ammo, explosives, stimulators and more!
- Violence. Area-based damage system allows to shoot enemies’ body parts off but losing an arm and a leg does not matter to tough wasteland dwellers...
- Augmented body parts. The character may lose a limb but it’s far from a game over, as powerful combat prostheses shall replace weak flesh.
- Weapon customization. Weapons are fully customizable. Any part can be replaced: barrels, hand guards, sights and buttstocks of firearms, as well as handles, guards and blades of melee weapons.
- Shields. From simple wooden bucklers that can hardly bear an axe blow, to high tech bulletproof shields equipped with built-in flamethrowers and stunning devices, they are all an essential part of equipment.
- Non-linear plot. Quests that you receive depend on what decisions you have made and what faction you have joined. One will have to beat the game multiple times to see all possible endings.
- Global map. The wastelands are large, and the mechanics of travel between distinct game locations are inspired by the old skull RPGs.
About Screwdriver Entertainment
We are Screwdriver Entertainment and we are making our first game - POSTWORLD. We put some cool tech inside!
You can find more information about us here.
POSTWORLD Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Additional LinksPOSTWORLD 4-hour long stream: by Petrenka (rus) POSTWORLD review #1: by PoleznyiBes (rus) POSTWORLD review #2: by BlackSilverUFA (rus) POSTWORLD review #3: by NighT GuarD (rus) POSTWORLD Closed Alpha Test Announce: by AlphaBetaGamer POSTWORLD text review #1: by LootHunter (rus) POSTWORLD text review #2: by Riot Pixels (rus) POSTWORLD Indiegogo page: by Indiegogo POSTWORLD Thunderclap page: by Thunderclap
Project Manager, 2D Artist, Level Designer, Game designer
Lead Programmer, Game designer
Lead Game designer, Programmer, Screenwriter
Lead 2D and 3D Artist
PR and Community manager
Lead Level Designer